When it comes to grooming, most men would need the help of women. Women have been known to be experts of the grooming department while many men do not pay much attention to such a task. In recent years, more men are starting to care about their appearance and how they present themselves in public.
Grooming finally lost its stigma amongst men and after so many years more men are starting to realize that personal grooming is more on personal hygiene. But the fact that more men are starting to pay attention to grooming does not make men experts in this task. The truth is many men get confused in choosing which product to use for which body part. A classic example is the fact that most men until this day still use soaps for their hair and their face. This is definitely, not a good idea at all.
When you go to a grocery store, you would see that most grooming products are grouped into two; for the men and for the women. But is there any personal product out in the market which can be used by both men and women? Absolutely!
The Moroccan Argan Oil
Many have been said about the Moroccan Argan oil. Women have been throwing praises at it. It keeps the skin smooth and youthful by reducing and preventing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, helps control acne, makes the hair stronger and keeps it silky smooth.
It also is a great nail moisturizer. Because of the great benefits of the oil, it is often called “the miracle oil” and “the liquid gold of Morocco”. Women should not be the only ones enjoying the beauty benefits of this oil. The oil is for men too!
Men Should Use Argan Oil Too!
Men can use the Moroccan Argan oil in their grooming regimen and they should as this oil does wonders to the skin, hair and nails.
- The oil can be used as an after-shave. The oil has anti-inflammatory properties which would help prevent the skin from getting inflamed after having contact with a sharp razor.
- The oil is a great skin moisturizer. It would keep the skin well hydrated preventing dryness of the skin to set in. Aside from keeping the skin well moisturized, the antioxidants in the oil protect the skin from environmental damages. It helps prevent as well as minimize the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- One can also use the oil as a hair conditioner. You can use it like a regular conditioner in the shower, or a leave-in conditioner. You can also deep condition the hair using this oil by massaging the oil into the scalp, covering the head with a warm towel and leaving it overnight.
- If you have a problem with slow hair growth or you feel like your balding, regular use of the oil can help prevent baldness. Several nutrients in the oil promote hair growth.
- Argan oil is great for your beard. Argan oil is packed with nutrients that help promote hair growth and healthy hair.