This has always been said repeatedly, that prevention is a lot easier than treating. This goes the same for wrinkles and problems regarding premature aging. Prevention IS still the best way to resolve premature skin problems, wrinkles, and unwanted fine lines. It is like how preventing your car from overheating is easier rather than treating an already overheated car. It takes a long time to cool off the car but only takes a few minutes to put water in the valve before leaving.
HOW TO PREVENT WRINKLES
Starting young will help you to better prevent wrinkles. There could be many more years before wrinkles could manifest in your skin but starting as young as you will surely pay off. You don’t really have to do extreme preventive measures as this article will discuss simple and easy measures that will help you to keep your skin smooth and wrinkle free.
EASY PREVENTION TIPS
- Hydration is a key factor in keeping your skin wrinkle free. Drinking water instead of carbonated drinks and alcohol will help to keep skin hydrated and moisturized. Drinking at least 8 glasses of water per day is essential not just for the skin but for the whole body’s functions. One would have to keep the body well hydrated especially during the summer.
- Speaking of summer, another way to prevent wrinkles is by protecting the skin from the sun. Harsh sun rays dry the skin out therefore helps form wrinkles. People as young as 18 could have premature wrinkles especially those who stay long hours under the scorching heat of the sun. Protecting the skin from the sun with the use of sunscreens, hats, protective clothing, umbrellas, and the like will do your skin a lot of good.
- Antioxidants are great for the prevention of wrinkles. Foods that have antioxidants will help keep free radicals from destroying skin cells. Aside from eating fruits and vegetables rich in antioxidants, oils that have them are also good for you. Argan oil for example is rich in antioxidants. Culinary argan oil maybe added to your food to give it both taste and nutrition. Argan oil for the skin on the other hand will be perfect as a moisturizer that will directly give skin antioxidants.
- Washing the face is not enough. You need to exfoliate at least once a week to help your skin from getting unwanted wrinkles. So aside from cleaning and moisturizing your face, it is also vital for you to remove unwanted particles off of your skin through exfoliation.
- Staying away from stress is another great preventive measure against premature wrinkles. Stay away from stress and negative thoughts, learn to relax and have fun. These are sure ways for you to stay and feel young.
Premature aging and getting wrinkles when you shouldn’t is something ever woman fears. Preventing wrinkles from appearing will surely help to keep skin young and fresh and it is absolutely easier than trying to remove already showing lines. The saying then is true, prevention really is a lot easier than treating.