Thinking of buying handmade natural soaps
? Handmade natural soaps
are getting popular these days. This is because of the fact that consumers are now aware of the dangerous chemicals that are usually included as ingredients in most commercially sold soaps.
Handmade natural soaps make use of natural ingredients and without substances that are toxic to one’s health and the environment. One of the most popular natural handmade soaps is honey and oatmeal soap
bar. Why is this so? Let us discuss the benefits of honey and oatmeal on the skin.
Honey and Its Skin Beautifying Benefits
Honey has been used in skin care
regimens for centuries. History tells us that Queen Cleopatra, deemed to be the most beautiful woman that ever walked the planet used honey in her beauty regimen, particularly on her skin care
and hair care routines. So what are the benefits of honey on your skin? Here are the 4 main benefits of honey on the skin.
- Honey has natural antibacterial properties making it great for treating and preventing acne.
- Honey is packed with antioxidants. Antioxidants neutralize free radicals before they create havoc on the body. Free radicals are the number one cause of premature skin aging. The antioxidants in honey slow down skin aging therefore helping prevent the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots and even minimize them.
- Honey is a natural humectant. It will help keep your skin moisturized and smooth. Because of its potent moisturizing properties, it also gives your skin that beautiful glow.
- Honey also helps clarify your skin as it helps open up pores therefore unclogging blocked pores.
These are 4 main benefits of honey on the skin. So what about oatmeal?
Oatmeal and Its Skin Beautifying Benefits
- Oatmeal holds anti-inflammtory properties helping soothe symptoms of inflammatory skin conditions such as psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema, rosacea acne and rashes. It is also gentle enough to use on sensitive skin.
- Oatmeal acts as a mild cleansing agent thanks to its saponins. It is a gentle exfoliant helping exfoliate dead skin cells and revealing healthy and beautiful skin.
- Oatmeal also has anti-aging properties thanks to its antioxidants.
- It also helps improve skin tone, and texture as well as help smooth out blotchy areas of the skin.
- Oatmeal can also help reduce pore size which consequently can help prevent and treat acne.
- Oatmeal also helps repair damage sustained by the skin from other chemicals such as surfactants and bleaches.
These are some of the main benefits of oatmeal on the skin.
Looking at the benefits of honey, and oatmeal on the skin, it is no longer surprising why many people prefer to buy natural handmade soaps made with these two ingredients.
Try out a handmade honey and oatmeal soap
bar and experience their wonderful benefits to your skin!
Like our Facebook page
and share this post to your friends.