Which nutrients really help the skin on your face? You want these nutrients, such as:
- linoleic acids
- fatty acids
- vitamin E
You’re in luck because argan oil for face holds all of these nutrients and more. With regular applications, your face can have fewer breakouts and less inflammation.
As it moves into the pores, the oil forms a barrier to moisture loss. Any moisture within the skin will remain there.
The oil is perfect for mature skin because of its moisture-trapping properties. It’s a hydrating tool, which helps with those anti-aging goals.
How to Use Argan Oil on Face
Using argan oil on the face? Follow these detailed instructions:
- Initially, apply argan oil at night. Some women may only need a once-daily application. As you use the product, you may want to try it two times a day. The frequency is a subjective choice based on beauty goals and skin types.
- Cleanse your face as you would normally. Argan oil won’t do you any good if it’s applied on a face that hasn’t been cleansed all day long. It certainly won’t absorb if there’s makeup on the skin either.
- Pat the skin dry with a towel. Skin can be slightly damp because the argan oil will absorb with ease in these conditions.
- Drizzle one to two drops of argan oil into the palms of your hands. Rub them together. You’re warming up the oil so that it can absorb into the face like any other moisturizer.
- Gently press your hands to the face. Use a circular motion to massage the oil into the face. There’s no reason to have too much oil on your hands for the application. A little bit of argan oil goes a long way.
- Go to bed, and sleep on your back. The oil will nourish the skin throughout the night.
- For morning applications, perform the same steps. You can apply makeup over the oil once it has absorbed into the skin.
Infographic: How to Use Argan Oil for Face
Know the simple tips on how to use argan oil for the face.
Which benefits prompts you to use argan oil on the face? Tell us about your experience right now with argan oil products.
Visit our general overview page for even more coverage on Moroccan argan oil for the face.